Quick Spaghetti ( Tiffin Treats)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 1067 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 156001 times
Cooked spaghetti, together with mixed veggies, tomato ketchup and chilli powder, results in a very tasty meal, which will appeal to people of all age groups. The composition of this dish is such that the veggies are of different textures and colours, so every mouthful is an experience to feast on. This Quick Spaghetti, interestingly, also stays fresh in the tiffin box for more than 4 hours, so you can comfortably send it to school or office too! For some extra burst of fun in the tiffin, pack a slice of Chocolate Pizza to relish after the yummy spaghetti.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick, add the onions and garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the sweet corn, tomato ketchup, chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the spaghetti, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Allow it to cool completely, and pack in an air-tight tiffin box.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||372.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.6 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||3.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||36.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||35.5 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.