Quick Sabudana Khichdi
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 69432 times
An easy and simple recipe to make this fasting khichdi! best served with curds.
- Heat the ghee in apan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies and saute for few seconds.
- Add he potatoes, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the sabudana, salt and sugar, mix well and cook for 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the groundnuts,mix well and saute for 1 minutes.
- Serve hot with curds.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#414199 on 30 Sep 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.