Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4494 times
Get ready to relish a quick vegetable preparation with chopped greens, quick saag with rotis or bhakris.Serve garnished with a dollop of fresh cream.
- Heat oil or gheee in pot
- Throw in diced onion and haldi, stir for 1 min
- Throw in spinage leaf and stir with onion, allow to cook
- For 5 min on medium heat
- Add cumin poweder and salt
- And allow to cook for 5 min
- Reduce heat to minium and throw in natural yogurt and cocconut poweder and simmer on low heat for 5 min
- Last throw in coriander
- And serve with paratha, nan, etc
This recipe was contributed by lonergan2468 on 30 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.