Quick Roti Chivda
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7494 times
A yummy snack made from leftover rotis mixed well with curd and other ingredients. Serve with tea or milk.
Add your private note
Quick Roti Chivda recipe - How to make Quick Roti Chivda
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 servings
- Break the chapatis into small pieces with hand. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add sesame seeds and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the turmeric powder, onion, green chilies and salt, mix well and saute till the onions start slightly leaving water and become slightly brown.
- Add the curds, red chili powder, coriander seeds powder and sugar, mix well and saute for about 30 seconds.
- Add some water and chapatti pieces and mix well.
- Cook on a medium flame for 2-3mins or till the water is evaporated.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by nvthakkar on 05 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.