Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6973 times
The Indian sweet dish ,quick rasmalai is a simple and quick recipe of preparing Bengali sweet delicacy rasmalai at home.The chenna based sweet balls are simmered in a creamy and sweetened milk mixture and served cold as dessert after meals.
- Boil milk and sugar together for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix baking powder with milk powder.
- Beat the egg white seprately add this to the milk powder mixture little by little.
- Mixe it gently and dont knead it.
- After the milk boils take out half of it and keep it seperately in a serving dish.
- Make small balls out of the milk powder mix and flatten it like rasamalai and allow it to boil in the milk for about 2-6 minutes.
- Now add caramon powder,saffron ,nuts and the rose essence to it.
This recipe was contributed by gay123 on 16 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.