Quick Ras Malai
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5764 times
1. do not dip the bread into hot ras or hot milk the bread would become soggy and would not give good taste.
2. bread pieces can be deep fried and dipped in the milk (choice is yours)
- Boil milk in a pan stirring occasionally till it is reduced to 1/4th.
- Add the cream and stir so that the cream dissolves in the milk to give a little thick consistency.
- Add all the dryfruits kept ready and boil.
- Add sugar and stir well.
- Add elaichi powder and saffron.
- Keep aside to cool or can also keep in fridge to make it chilled
- When want to serve, cut the bread''s hard part and soak the bread slices in sweet milk and drain to make a cutlet like shape.
- Dip in the prepared ras and serve cold.
This recipe was contributed by Saakshisawant2003 on 18 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.