Quick Radish Paratha
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4951 times
A delectable stuffed paratha recipe, raddish paratha has grated radish and select seasonings like salt, chillies and dried methi leaves as filling. The hot and soft radish or mooli paratha is sure to melt in your mouth when served with fresh curd and mango pickle.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 3 equal portions and keep aside.
- Sprinkle little salt on radish and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze the excess water and add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the stuffing into 3 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 4” diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centre and bring the edges together at the centre to seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6” diameter, using little whole wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat the same steps to make 2 more parathas.
- Serve hot with chutney or tea.
This recipe was contributed by chandika66 on 30 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.