Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4223 times
Prepare the quick pudding within minutes with simple and handy ingredients recipe at tarla dalal.com. Find many easy to prepare quick, tasty pudding recipe, fudge recipe, chocolate recipe.
- 1.chop the canned fruit and keep aside the syrup.
- 2.mix the 1/2 teacup canned syrup with 2 teacups of water and boil .
- 3.when the syrup starts boiling, add the jelly and stir well.
- 4.soften the vanilla ice- cream and pour the boiling jelly mixture over it.add the essence, lemon juice, mix well and pour into a wetted mould.
- 5.put to set in the freezer.
- 6. just before serving, dip the mould in hot water for a few seconds, loosen the sides & unmould on a plate.
- ****** decorate with whipped cream and fruit pieces & served cold.
This recipe was contributed by riaidnani on 11 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.