Quick Poha Idli
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 12790 times
A delicious idli made using poha. . . Nice variation!
- Wash and soak the idli rawa and beaten rice in water for at least 2 hours.
- Wash the urad dal and soak it in water for at least 2 hours.
- Blend the idli rawa and beaten rice in a mixer to make a smooth batter.
- Blend the urad dal in a mixer to a smooth batter.
- Combine the two batters and add salt, mix well and cover and keep aside for 6 to 8 hours for fermenting
- Spoon out the batter into greased idli moulds and steam for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by mishraricha3 on 13 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.