Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3659 times
A simple and quick pizza recipe which can be prepared in minutes and in big quantities , especially for kid's birthday parties and family gatherings.
- Preheat the oven for 10 mins on 200 degrees c.
- Put the pizza bases on a baking tray,pour spagetti with tomato sauce over them.
- Cut capsicum into thin round pieces & put on top of pizzas.
- Sprinkle herbs as required.
- Spead grated cheese on top &
- Put some tomato ketchup.
- It''s ready to bake in the oven for 20 mins & grill for further 5 mins.
- The pizzas are ready to eat!
This recipe was contributed by maithilie on 03 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.