Quick Pizza By meetapatel
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3090 times
Quick pizza is a simple and quick recipe to recreate the magical Italian delight, pizza at home. The pizza base is topped with sauces and topping of choice and sprinkled with a generous dose of grated cheese.
- Sieve the flour three times. add salt and yeast into it.
- Mix very well and knead a soft dough using warm water.
- Cover the flour with wet cloth and keep it aside for 8-10 hours.
- After 10 hours take the four out of the cloth and knead it very well. divide it into 4 equal pieces.
- Take one piece and make a small round thin crust of it. take another piece and make same size thin crust of it.
- Take the first crust and spread some finely chopped onion on it. take the second crust and put that over the first crust.
- Press the top crust on the bottom crust with hand.
- And try to make little big crust of that. (make sure the sides are little bit thick then center.)
- Spread the half pizza sauce equally into the center of the crust. spread half cheese on that. spread some green pepper and onion on top of that.
- Put that in a pizza pan and bake in a preheat oven (325 deg) for 25 minutes or until the crust is brownish pink.
- Take it out of the oven and then cut it into desired size and serve hot with soda.
This recipe was contributed by meetapatel on 27 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.