Quick Pizza By Mehta5
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5574 times
Quick pizza is a tempting, mouthwatering and an appealing pizza recipe with select vegetables as topping. The pizza is created within minutes and makes for a lovely way of adding veggies and cheese in a child's diet.
- Preheat oven at 350 f.
- Season tomatoe sauce with salt, red chilli pepper and garam masala.
- Arrange pita breads on baking tray.
- Spread seasoned sauce over pita.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese.
- Add all vegies and sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or till the cheese melts. enjoy!
This recipe was contributed by mehta5 on 14 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.