Quick Pineapple Mousse, Eggless
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 50 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30123 times
This Quick Pineapple Mousse stands out, not just for its vibrant taste and pleasant colour, but its obvious simplicity too.
This elegant dessert is really easy and quick to make but is sure to steal everybody’s heart with its creamy mouth-feel and fruity flavour.
Just mix, chill, garnish and enjoy. You can also try other pineapple-based recipes like Pineapple Sponge Cake and Pineapple Sheera .
- Combine the beaten whipped cream and powdered sugar in a deep bowl and mix well using a spatula.
- Add the pineapple purée and mix well.
- Add the pineapple and mix well.
- Pour the mousse into 6 individual glasses or bowls and refrigerate for atleast 1 hour.
- Serve chilled garnished with pineapple.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.