Quick Paneer Veggie
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16292 times
Quick paneer veggie is a quick recipe to prepare the favorite mix vegetable with paneer. Mouthwatering, easy to prepare quick paneer veggie is a perfect dish when running short of time!
- Combine all ingredients, except the oil, kasturi methi and paneer, and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker, add the puree and saute for 2 minutes.
- Cover and pressure cook for 3 minutes or 1 whistle.
- Cool, add the paneer and kasturi methi, mix well and cook for another 2-3 mins.
- Serve hot garnished with corinader and fresh cream.
This recipe was contributed by sammeg on 10 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.