Quick Paneer Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 137 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 62987 times
A delectable blend of flavours and textures makes this Quick Paneer Subzi a great hit! This Jain recipe features cottage cheese cubes, capsicum and tomatoes perked up with a simple yet aromatic powder of coriander and red chillies. Apart from the fact that this lip-smacking subzi uses minimal ingredients, you will also love the fact that it is easy and quick to prepare. So, relish this delightful dish any day you feel like!
- Combine the red chillies and coriander seeds in a small broad non-stick pan and dry roast on a slow flame for 1 minute. Keep aside to cool slightly.
- Blend in a mixer to a smooth fine powder and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the capsicum strips and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared powder, tomatoes, salt and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the paneer, mix gently and cook on medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Quick Paneer Subzi Video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.