Quick Paneer Snack In Chinese Style
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12303 times
For those diet conscious, tofu can be substituted for paneer.
- Deep fry the paneer in hot oil till golden brown and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in another pan, add the garlic, onions and green chillies and saute on high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the sliced capsicums and saute for 5 min.
- Add the spring onion and saute for another 5 min.
- Add the soya sauce, chilli sauce, ajinomoto, salt and mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the fried paneer and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by shrav89 on 08 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.