Quick Paneer Chopsuey
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4715 times
- Heat the oil in wok , add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and saute on a high flame for few seconds.
- Add the tomato ketchup, soya sauce, chilli sauce, msg, and salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add the cornflour paste and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the paneer fingers and mix well to coat in the sauce.
- Serve hot, garnished with the spring onion greens.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#429002 on 08 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.