Quick Paneer Bites
by Chef Deep
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4809 times
These bites are quick to make and a sure hit for parties or starters with drinks
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl without mashing the paneer cubes
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees celcius.
- Brush the bread slices with butter on both the sides.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the bread slices on one side and bake in oven on 200 degrees celcius for 15 mins.
- Cut into squares and serve with a sauce/chutney of your choice.
- You can also alternatively deep fry the bread slices
This recipe was contributed by Chef Deep on 30 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.