Quick Palak Paneer
by Foodie #559064
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5676 times
A quick traditional all time favourite paneer delicacy!
- Boil the spinach leaves in a pressure cooker and keep the remaining water aside.
- Combine the boiled spinach, green cillies, besan and curds and blend in a mixer till smooth and pureed. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the fenugreek seeds and saute till they turn light brown.
- Add the ginger paste and pureed mixture and simmer till the gravy turns dark green.
- Add the remaining spinach water, mix well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the paneer cubes, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with cream.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #559064 on 26 Mar 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.