Quick Methi Rice
by Foodie Anitha
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1336 times
- Heat oil in a cooker, add mustards and wait till it splutter.
- Add crushed garlic and saute till it reaches light brown color.
- Add peas,chilli powder, fry for a minute.
- Add fenugreek leaves. Fry for 3-4 minutes. Add 3 cups of water, salt, bring it to boil.
- Add washed rice, make salt adjustment and cover the lid.
- Bring two whistles in medium high heat.
- Once pressure is released mix the cooked rice well to combine all ingredients.
- Do not over stirr.
- Your healthy and tasty methi rice is ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie Anitha on 25 Sep 2014Passionate cook. Spend most of the day's time in experimenting new recipes.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.