Quick Mango Pasta Salad
by Amarendra Mulye
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 1505 times
This is an unconventional Salad of Mangoes and Pasta. The dressing of this salad has a very pleasant sunshine colour and will definitely be a hit when served to guests.
- Combine the fresh cream, cheese spread, mixed herbs, mango juice and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk it to make smooth creamy dressing.
- Set it aside for using in salad.
- Combine the boiled Pasta, potato cubes, green capsicum cubes and Mango Cubes in a mixing bowl.
- Mix it and add salt to taste, if required.
- Then pour the salad dressing over the salad.
- Ensure that the salad dressing is coated to the salad ingredients. Serve immediately.
- You may add boiled corn, yellow and red caosicum also.
- Additional seasoning of freshly chopped Parsley or mint may also enhance the taste of this Salad.
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 04 Jul 2014I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.