Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3069 times
Delicious and creamy kadhi made with curds, chana dal aata and a few spices. Serve with steaming plain rice.
- Mix well dahee and red chili powder
- Make a thick paste of baysun by mixing with water
- Add the above in a pan and add rest of water ans salt
- Heat on medium flame until thicken
- Heat oil
- Add red chilli
- Fry a bit
- Add zeera
- Add kadhi patta
- Now put this over the kadhi
This recipe was contributed by Ms.Adnan on 27 Mar 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.