Quick Kaddu ka Raita
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5626 times
Kaddu ka raita is a raita recipe with the finely chopped pumpkin or kaddu added to the beaten curd or raita. Add a tempering of mustard seeds, lentils and chillies to spice up this cool and delicious kaddu raita recipe.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a kadhai, add the pumpkin, salt and turmeric powder, mix well and cook till they become soft.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- In another bowl, combine the curds and the remaining ingredients and whisk well. Keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in a small pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, pour this tempering to the curds and mix well.
- Add the pumpkin and mix well.
- Serve immediately or serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by dadadadi on 26 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.