Quick Green Pulao
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5542 times
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds, cloves and bay leaves and saute till the seeds crackle.
- Add the onions and saute till the onions turn brown in colour.
- Add the tomatoes, ginger-garlic paste and green chillies, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt, kabuli chana and spinach and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the rice and mix well.
- Add 31/2 cups of hot water, mix well and cook uncovered for 5 minutes.
- When water cuts down to 1/2, cover and cook for 10-12 minutes on a slow flame.
- Remove from the flame, sprinkle garam masala, cover and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by sheelaluhar on 13 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.