Quick Fruit Sandesh
by Foodie #48100
This recipe has been viewed 3382 times
This taste best when freshly made. A sweet delicacy bengali dessert made with paneer and fresh fruits!
- Knead the paneer with the sugar to form a smooth dough.
- Add the kewra essence and knead again.
- Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions.
- Heat a non-stick pan and saute 1 part for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Mix the sauteed part with the 2nd part and knead again.
- Roll out this mixture to 12. 5 mm. (1/2 ") thickness circle.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out rounds and place on serving plates.
- Decorate with chopped or sliced fruits of your choice.
- Chill and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 30 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.