Quick Delicious Pista Barfi
by Rehana Khambaty
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2849 times
A delicious quick barfi recipe.
- Mash the paneer and khoya till smooth using hands and keeo aside.
- Blend the condensed milk and maida using a hand blender and add to the paneer mixture and mix well well using hand or hand blender.
- Add the powdered pistachios and mix well.
- Transfer to a thick bottomed vessel and cook on a slow flame till the mixture becomes thick and forms a ball.
- Pour into greased tray and spread evenly to about 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cool for 4 to 5 hours and cut into 2 inch square pieces.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 24 Jul 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.