Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6133 times
A fast making recipe at the same time very nutritious also for the calorie conscious. . An extremely simple and delicious south indian delicacy.
- Cook the rice in boiling water till soft and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadai and add the cumin seeds and mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the urad dal, chana dal, red chillies, green chillies and curry leaves and saute till the dals turn golden brown in colour.
- Add this tempering to the curds and mix well.
- Add the rice and salt and mix well.
- Serve garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Binaca on 27 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.