Quick Cup Cakes
by Nandini Mitra
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3088 times
For a tit bit with the glass of milk when children come home hungry.
- Combine all the ingredients except the nuts in the food processor and mix well.
- Add the nuts and blitz once.
- Spoon into 12 cup cake moulds.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes.
- Lovely fluffy cup cakes are ready for the children.
This recipe was contributed by Nandini Mitra on 19 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.