Quick Cottage Cheese Bites
by Palak Rajput
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4886 times
Quick Cottage Cheese Bites, A tinch of garlic flavour and crispy paneer goes well for evening snacks or serve as a starters for a party.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a flat plate, mix well and keep aside.
- Cut the paneer into 1/4 inch thick , triangular pieces. Spread little chaat masala, mix well.
- Dip the paneer pieces in the batter.
- Remove from batter and toss in the coating mixture and coat the paneer pieces from all the side.
- Heat the oil in kadhai and deep-fry the paneer pieces, one at a time and fry till it turnss to golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on paper napkins to absorb excess oil.
- Repeat the same process for the remaining ingredients.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 03 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.