Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12437 times
You can use either american or indian corns. This is an easy to make recipe and a perfect recipe that can be prepared on sudden arrival of guests!
- Blend the corn kernels in a mixer to a coarse paste.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the garlic and green chillies and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the corn paste and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the milk and cook for sometime.
- Add water according to your desired consistency and add the salt and pepper and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by tapia on 26 Aug 2011I like to read, write, paint and cook. I like to try my hands at different cuisines e.g chinese, ara...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.