Quick Corn Rolls
by Shipra Umang Goel
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6827 times
Quick corn rolls make for a tempting snack or cocktail starter dish with the creamy corn paste added to the bread slices which are later deep fried to a crispy finish. Enjoy this delightful and quick corn rolls with sauce .
- Keep the corn in boiling water till the below preparation is done.
- Wet the bread slices one by one in water and then squeeze out the water once the bread is fully wet.repeat this for all the slices and mash the bread.
- Mix all the ingredients except corn to this and mix well.
- Remove the corn from water(it is now soft),and add it to this mixture
- Mash the mixture completely well and make 2inches big rolls of it and deep fry them.
This recipe was contributed by Shipra Umang Goel on 16 Jun 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.