Quick Coco Delight
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5274 times
A creamy, delicately sweetened and chocolate flavoured, Quick coco delight can be prepared with this easy and quick dessert recipe. Simply churn the soaked bread slices with cream and cocoa powder and enjoy the cocoa delight with chocolate shavings.
- Churn the bread slices, cocoa and together in a mixture.
- Spread a layer of this at the bottom of a borosil dish.
- Cover it with a layer of little dilluted cream.
- Layer again with bread mixture.
- Top it with a cream layer.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and referigerate for about half an hour.
This recipe was contributed by preetisain on 12 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.