Quick Chocolate Cake
This recipe has been viewed 2091 times
It is really easy and specially for students.
Add your private note
Quick Chocolate Cake recipe - How to make Quick Chocolate Cake
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 3 servings
- Crush marie powder and make a powdered form.
- Mix all other ingredients in it.
- Add milk until it makes a thick paste and stir.
- Take a microwave safe bowl and grease it well.
- Put the mixture in it and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
- Insert toothpick and if it comes out clean your cake is ready.
This recipe was contributed by easybee on 02 Jul 2014I love food... N simple and quick cooking is my motto... Being a full time engineering student doesn...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.