Quick Choco Vanilla Squares
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 2423 times
This is a quick sweet recipe when one is busy in doing rest of the preparations for the festival this is like a boon and moreover can be made earlier also because this can be stored for 4-5 days in fridge.
- Take the grated paneer and knead well so as to form a dough like structure.
- Add the condensed milk, milk powder, almond slivers and mix well, transfer in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes or till it gets dry.
- Stir once in between.
- Take out from microwave and add the essence and mix well.
- Pour on a greased plate and spread chocolate chips on top and
- and press lightly with the back of the spoon so that the choco chips gets sticked.
- Cool to room temperature and cut to pieces and serve.
- This remains fresh for 4-5 days when stored in refrigerator.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 24 Jul 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.