Quick Chochlate Mousse
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3363 times
1)you can add a few drops of vanilla essence for better taste.
2)you can use dark or normal chocolate according to your liking
3)you can exclude almonds or cherries if you unlike them.
- Grate the chochlate
- Melt the chochlate
- Now add a bit of fresh cream to the melted chochlate
- Now beat the mixture using a beater
- Slowly add the remaining fresh cream and again beat the mixture till light and fluffy
- Arrange in serving bowls and allow it to set in the refrigerator for 2 or 3 hours
- Garnish using almonds and cherries
- Your chochlate mousse is ready to serve
This recipe was contributed by kunjinout on 21 May 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.