Quick Chheese Ball
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1775 times
Children love this snack. and if you like chat masala, sprinkle on balls before serving
Add your private note
Quick Chheese Ball recipe - How to make Quick Chheese Ball
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1. grate the cheese.
- 2. crumble the bread slices.
- 3. mix all ingredients and divide the mixture into equal portion .
- 4. shape each portion into round ball.
- 5. deep fry the balls untill they are golden brown in color.
- 6. serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by homechef on 09 Mar 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.