Quick Cheese and Broccoli Tikkis
by Foodie #48100
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8869 times
The cheese and broccoli tikki is an innovative tikki or cutlet recipe with mashed paneer(cottage cheese), chopped broccolli and spices as fillings. Garnish the broccoli tikkis with coriander chutney,chaat masala, etc and the lip smacking tikki would be ready to eat.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and green chillies, mix well and saute for 1 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and salt, mix well and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes or till the broccoli is almost cooked.
- Remove from the flame, add the cornflour and cheese and mix well.
- Allow to cool slightly and divide the mixture into 10 equal portions
- Roll into the bread crumbs and press firmly on top to make small tikkis.
- Shallow fry on a tava (griddle) using a little oil till golden brown on both sides.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 23 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.