Quick Cheese Sandwich
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5702 times
This sandwich is very quick and easy to make and very healthy.
tomato ketchup or dhania chutney can be served with it.
- Mix paneer and all other ingredients except bread and cheese.
- Divide this mixture into 4 parts
- Take a bread slice and place cheese slice over it.
- Then spread one part of paneer mixture over cheese slice
- Place another bread slice over it.
- Brush ghee on both the sides of sandwich and grill it in a sandwich toaster.
- Quick cheese sandwich is ready.
This recipe was contributed by naini on 20 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.