Quick Cheese Pudding
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8082 times
Quick cheese pudding, an all time favorite dessert recipe now made simple with this easy and tasty pudding recipe. An amazing mix of creamy texture with an appealing look and mouthwatering sweet taste.
- Keep aside 5 teaspoon sugar
- Take cheese,cardamoms powder and remaining sugar in a microwaveable dish, mix and set to microwave for 5 min. depending on power you may need to stir 1-2 times in between. or you can use traditional wok also to cook this mixture.
- Meanwhile mix the flavour and 4 teaspoon sugar in milk. cut the bread slices diagonally, arrange in a serving tray.pour milk over the bread.
- Let cheese cool.spread the cooked cheese on bread in thick layer.
- Decorate with the dry fruits, silver foil etc. may want chill for an hour before serving.
This recipe was contributed by amita_ashu on 13 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.