Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2477 times
For the times when you're hungry now !!!
- Cut bread slices into bite-sized pieces.
- Lightly fry in the oil till toasted.
- Beat curds well.
- Add sugar and salt to taste. season with mustard seeds. when ready to serve, add the bread pieces and mix.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve with tamarind chutney as accompaniment.
This recipe was contributed by aldes on 17 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.