Quick Carrot Rice
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2193 times
U can also add roasted cashews and chopped corianders for garnishing
- Boil carrots for few mins and then scrub it.
- Grind red chillies,coconut and dhania in mixie.
- Heat oil and fry the spices.
- Then add finely chopped onions,the ground powder,and scrubbed carrots.mix well and fry for few mins.
- Then add salt,chilly powder and garam masala and again fry for a min.
- Now add the boiled rice and mix well.
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 20 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.