Quick Cabbage and Moong Dal Salad
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8207 times
Cabbage and moong dal salad is very tasty, healthy and also easy to make. The moong dal will provide proteins and cabbage spruce up the fiber content and helps to fill up your stomach. A low cal protein rich moong dal and cabbage salad recipe at tarladalal. Com
- Wash and drain the soaked moong dal and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves, asafoetida and green chilli and saute for few seconds.
- Add the cabbage, moong dal and salt, mix well and sauté over a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till the dal softens a little.
- Transfer into a bowl and when it cools slightly, add the coriander, coconut, sugar and lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
This recipe was contributed by tilo126 on 29 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.