Quick Bread Snack
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 662 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 306114 times
- Immerse the bread slices in enough water and remove immediately. Squeeze out all the water from the bread slices and crumble thoroughly. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the mustard seeds and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the green chillies and ginger and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and garam masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the crumbled bread, tomato ketchup, lemon juice, salt and coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.