Quick Bread Dhoklas
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9318 times
Quick Bread dhokla is a popular Indian dish which can be prepared as a tasty snack quickly. Discover an easy and delicious way of preparing bread dhokla and other snack recipes at tarladalal.com
- Remove the edges of the bread slices, cut each into 4 squares.
- Mix together the yogurt, chopped green chilies, ginger and salt.
- Apply this mixture on each square.
- Join two squares to form a tiny sandwich.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add the mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- When they splutter, place the sandwiches in pan and fry on both sides.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by sweetykumar on 30 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.