Quick Bermi Parathas
by Foodie #48100
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5521 times
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Divide the stuffing into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a circle of 75 mm. (3") diameter.
- Place one portion of the stuffing mixture in the centre of the circle.
- Bring together all the sides in the centre and seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 100 mm. (4") diameter, using flour to roll the paratha.
- Cook on a hot tava (griddle), using a little oil, until both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and stuffing to make 7 more parathas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 29 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.