Quick Baby Corn and Paneer Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 746 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 57937 times
This scrumptious subzi can be made in a jiffy as it simply involves sautéing vegetables and paneer with a few ready spice powders. Nevertheless, it makes a great accompaniment for any kind of roti. It is also better to prepare the quick baby corn and paneer subzi in a broad pan so that the paneer does not break.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the baby corn and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 2 more minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté on a medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the cumin seeds powder, chilli powder, coriander, fresh cream, dry fenugreek leaves, tomato ketchup and salt, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Mix well.
- Add the paneer, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.