Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1929 times
A delicious quick and crunchy snack.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat the appa vessel and grease each mould with oil.
- Pour a spoonfull of mixture in each of the moulds.
- Cover the vessel with a plate and cook on a medium flame from both the sides till brown and crsip.
- Serve hot with coconut or mint chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#391248 on 08 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.