Quick Aloo Mutter, Aloo Matar Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 636 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22821 times
Aloo mutter is one of the most popular North Indian side-dishes, which is there on almost every Indian restaurant’s menu.
This is a very fast version made with pre-boiled potatoes and tomato puree that you can rustle up within minutes.
Serve with Khus-khus ki Puri , Parathas or Chapati .
- Heat the oil, add the onion, chilli powder and turmeric and stir for a few seconds.
- Add the tomato puree, potatoes, green peas and capsicum and stir again.
- Add the sugar and salt and mix well.
- Just before serving, add the cream to the gravy and mix well.
- Serve hot.
- Always keep boiled vegetables in your refrigerator so as to enable you to rustle up a fancy meal in minutes.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.