Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2379 times
A tasty and quick potato sabzi made with potatoes cooked in various spices. Serve with puris or rotis.
- Heat oil in a kadai
- Add mustard seeds,urad dal and curryleaves fry till mustard seeds crackle
- Add onions and saute until golden brown
- Now add salt,water and turmeric powder
- When water starts boiling add semi mashed aloo and cook for 2 mins
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve
This recipe was contributed by manya_pillai on 08 Oct 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.