Quick Cheese Lemon Pie
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3875 times
Quick cheese lemon pie is a tempting pie recipe which us prepared by mixing together crushed cornflakes and biscuits with butter and maple syrup. The baked pie shells are filed with a tangy and irrestible lemon and cheese based filling and enjoyed as snack or dessert after meals.
- Crush corn flakes and biscuits till mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
- Save one tbsp.
- For garnish. mix in the melted butter and golden syrup.
- Spread evenly in greased 15 cm baking dish with 3 cm sides.
- Bake in hot oven (200° degree c, gas 6) for 15 minutes till light brown.
- Take out from oven and press crust with the back of a spoon to fit the b
- Mix condensed milk, rind and juice of lemons and cheese powder till smooth
- Fill the pie shell with condensed milk mixture, garnish with cornflakes and biscuit mixture
This recipe was contributed by sapnil on 16 Nov 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.